The award winning GPS Swim meter and assistant that’s designed to talk to you, now bundled with a versatile heart rate sensor. Whether you’re tired of glancing up at the pool’s clock, or looking for a convenient way to gauge your performance and keep track of your location during an open water swim, Marlin is your new best friend. Paired with OH1+, the bundle is a truly complete monitoring and tracking suite for any athlete.
Marlin and OH1+ use the latest technologies to provide instantaneous, relevant information about your position and performance, right to your ears.
Use the Marlin mobile App to plot a route on open water, create a personalized training routine, review and download session data, You’ll also use the Marlin app to pair and sync your device with the OH1+ heart rate sensor. It can also connect to your favourite training and tracking app.
Natural User Interface – Marlin communicates with you by a voice interface, using the latest in bone conduction audio technology. This allows you to access information without interruption that would affect your performance.
GPS and Swim Activity Tracking – Whether it is in open water or in a pool, Marlin can report distance/laps, splits/lap time so you can keep check of your pace and performance. GPS is used in open water and motion algorithms are used while in the pool.
Navigation – The easy to use Marlin Android/iOS App lets you set waypoints before a swim. Marlin will then notify you when you reach each waypoint. If you accidentally steer off course, Marlin can guide you back on track with audio cues.
Session Trainer – Use Bluetooth synchronization to easily configure custom training presets, and Marlin will monitor and notify you about your training performance.
OH1+ Optical Heart Rate Sensor – When paired via the Marlin app, it will use the same audio technology as the Marlin. The OH1+ can also connect to many Bluetooth-compatible devices such as sports watches. It can also send real-time heart rate data to many popular fitness apps on both iOS and Android phones. OH1+ can be used as a standalone optical heart rate sensor on land and in water.
- Consists of Main Unit, Bone Conduction Unit and Charging Cable
- Main Unit (61.5mm x 39mm x 18.5mm)
- IPX8 (1.5m 30 minutes)
- Battery Life (5 hours Open Water Mode or 10 hours Pool Mode)
- Bluetooth® Low Energy
- High-quality 6-LED optical heart rate monitor
- High connectivity to other devices and fitness apps via Bluetooth and ANT+
- Internal memory store up to 200 hours of training data, to be synced with apps and devices
- Built for comfort: swimming goggles strap clip ensures OH1 is snug against your temple while you swim
- Waterproof up to 30 meters
- Up to 12 hours of training time on a single charge, with USB rechargeable battery
Marlin mobile App specifications
The Marlin App is available on iOS and Android and is free for download. Users of the Marlin App can:
- Download data from Marlin through Bluetooth®
- Configure all settings on Marlin
- Pair and sync data with the OH1+ heart rate sensor
- Review previous workout summaries from Pool to Open Water
- Define waypoints and set courses for navigation
- Configure session trainer programs and download to device
- Connect to leading sports platforms including Strava, Endomondo, Swim.com, SportTracks, Training Peaks