The award winning Marlin-P Swim meter from Platysens and assistant that’s designed to talk to you. Whether you’re tired of glancing up at the pool’s clock, or looking for a convenient way to gauge your performance and keep track of your location during an open water swim, Marlin is your new best friend.
Marlin uses the latest in Motion Sensor, Voice technologies to provide instantaneous, relevant information about your position and performance, right to your ears!
Natural User Interface – Marlin communicates with you by a voice interface, using the latest in bone conduction audio technology. This allows you to access information without interruption that would affect your performance.
Tempo trainer hear as you swim with the bond conduction speaker
Session Trainer – Use Bluetooth synchronization to easily configure custom training presets, and Marlin will monitor and notify you about your training performance.
- Consists of Main Unit, Bone Conduction Unit and Charging Cable
- Main Unit (61.5mm x 39mm x 18.5mm)
- IPX8 (1.5m 30 minutes)
- Battery Life (5 hours Open Water Mode or 10 hours Pool Mode)
- Bluetooth® Low Energy
Marlin mobile App specifications
The Marlin App is available on iOS and Android and is free for download. Users of the Marlin App can:
- Download data from Marlin through Bluetooth®
- Configure all settings on Marlin
- Review previous workout summaries
- Configure session trainer programs and download to device
- Connect to leading sports platforms including Strava, Endomondo, Swim.com, SportTracks, Training Peaks
This is the Marlin-P version with no GPS.